Furnished 3 bedroom design apartment with phenomenal view
– 3 bedroom corner apartment on the 31st floor
– 135m2 (+ 24m2 private balcony, + 14m2 private storage room on same floor, so total 173m2).
– In “De Rotterdam”, the iconic building designed by the renowned Rem Koolhaas.
– Phenomenal view on the Rotterdam city centre and the harbour
– Amazing large balcony (15 meter long) accessible from all bedrooms and living room.
– Fully furnished with high class design furnishing (most items from Dutch designers).
ROOMS / LIVING SPACE
1. SPACIOUS LIVING ROOM with floor to ceiling windows across 2 of the 4 walls of the room with direct unobstructed view of the city centre and the Rotterdam harbour. Furnished with high-end design furniture.
2. AMAZING LARGE BALCONY (22 m2) sunny on the South-West, accessible from all bedrooms and the living room. Unique for apartment this high! Furnished with design aluminium garden chairs set, large freestanding Fat Boy hammock and dune grass plants.
3. SPACIOUS MASTER BED ROOM with king-size box spring bed (2m x 2.1m), design TV, large closets and design furniture.
4. OFFICE ROOM with large design glass desk, original Charles Eames office chair and full colour printer/scanner/copier. Amazing harbour view from behind the desk (see pictures).
5. GUEST BEDROOM / WARDROBE ROOM with design fold-out box spring couch bed (1.4m x 2m) and large custom made closet.
6. LUXURIOUS BATHROOM with full bath and walk-in shower, floor to ceiling tiling and nut wood cabinets and finishing.
7. FULLY EQUIPPED SIEMATIC KITCHEN with high-end appliances, induction cooking plate and large cooking island.
8. SEPARATE WASHROOM with washer, dryer and storage racks.
9. TWO TOILETS (one in the bathroom and one separate toilet).
10. SEPARATE LARGE STORAGE ROOM (2 x 6.5 meters) on the same floor as the apartment.
BUILDING FEATURES AND SERVICES
– Front desk manned 6 days a week by building service manager which provides access security and services like accepting packages from suppliers and other optional services.
– High class building security with security cameras at all building entrances and security tag entrance controls for outside doors and lift operation.
– Central internal heated bike storage room provided for use free of charge by residents.
– Several in building hotel rooms on the 25th floor can be rented for guests for a modest fee. (exclusively available for residents of the building).
– In commercial parking garage in basement. Access to elevators directly from the parking garage by means of a security tag. Parking not included in rent. There is an option to lease a parking space.
– Many wining, dining and entertainment venues within close (walking) distance including:
* Main city theatre with 1500 seats almost directly across the street.
* A bistro, bar and Japanese restaurant on the ground floor of the building.
* 10+ restaurants / bars within 1 – 10 minutes’ walk from the building.
* Arthouse cinema directly across the street from the building.
* The Feyenoord football stadium and large movie theatre 10 minute tram ride away.
– Many public transport options nearby:
* Metro, tram and bus station within 5 minutes’ walk.
* Main water taxi station (speed boat taxis) within 5 minutes’ walk. Practical and much fun!
– Shopping options:
* Grocery store (Albert Heijn) across the street.
* All possible other shops within 5 – 10 minute walk or ride with the metro, tram or water taxi.
VARIOUS APPARTMENT FEATURES
– High speed internet connection with Wi-Fi router ready for immediate use.
– Digital cable TV including channels like CNN and BBC ready for immediate use.
– Samsung design smart TV’s with internet connection (e.g. for use of Netflix, Disney+) provided in living room and master bedroom.
– Smart Philips Hue led lights which can be switched with remote controls and via smartphone app.
– The apartment lights are also voice operated. E.g. you can dim the living room lights by saying “hey google, dim living room lights.”
– The living room is furnished with a high end Bluetooth enabled Marshal speaker via which you can play your music from your smartphone.
– 3D printed map of the city and harbour of Rotterdam on acoustic panel across one entire living room wall.
– Penthouse telescope with 24 – 70x zoom magnification provided. Allows you to see The Hague on a clear day and passing boats in great detail every day.
SUPPLIES AND UTENSILS
Fully furnished and ready to move in. Supplies and utensils provided include:
– Cutlery, glassware and high end (Royal Albert) china for hosting 8+ people.
– Rosle cooking and frying pans set.
– Various other cooking utensils.
– Nespresso coffee machine.
– Hotel quality towels.
– 2 sets of high class bedding linen.
– Brand new high end, eco-friendly washer and dryer set.
– New Bosch ultra-silent vacuum cleaner.
– Iron and iron board.
– “Welcome home” set of basic supplies provided including some drinks, snacks, coffee/tea, cleaning supplies, toiletries, ink for the printer etc.
– Rent 4500 euro per month, excluding costs.
– Costs 375 euro per month which covers building services, internet, cable tv and heating, water and electricity.
– Building usage terms and terms from the Association of Owners of the Building must be accepted by the tenant in writing.
– Tenant must co-operate with a background check. Rental is subject to acceptance of the prospective tenant by the owner.
– First month rent and a security deposit of 4500 euro must be prepaid prior to the start of the rental.
– Minimum rental period of 12 months is preferred, shorter rental period negotiable.
- Adres: Wilhelminakade 529
- Stad: Rotterdam
- Staat / Regio: Zuid-Holland
- Land: Nederland
- Prijs: €4.500 /mnd (exclusief servicekosten à € 375,00 /mnd)
- Woonoppervlak: 140 m²
- Inhoud: 353 m³
- Bouwjaar: 2013
- Eigenschapstatus: Beschikbaar
- Aantal kamers: 3
- Aantal slaapkamers: 3
- Aantal badkamers: 1 badkamer en 1 apart toilet
- Aantal woonlagen: 1
- Energielabel: A
- Ligging: Aan het water en open ligging
- Balkon/dakterras: Balkon aanwezig
- Soort parkeergelegenheid: Parkeergarage