Furnished 3 bedroom luxurious apartment with phenomenal view
• 140m2 3 bedroom apartment (+ 24m2 balcony, + 14m2 storage room on same floor).
• In “De Rotterdam”, the iconic building designed by the internationally renowned Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas.
• Corner apartment on the 31st floor with phenomenal view of the city centre and the Rotterdam harbour (all pictures show actual views from the apartment).
• In the centre of Rotterdam directly on the bank of the river Maas.
• Amazing large balcony (15 meter long) accessible from all bedrooms and the living room.
• Fully furnished with high class design furnishing (most items from Dutch designers).
• 3 fully furnished bedrooms:
– Spacious master bedroom with king-size Auping box spring bed (2m x 2.1m), Samsung “the Frame” Smart TV, two large clothing closets and Gispen design lounge chair.
– Office room with large design glass desk, original Charles Eames office chair and full colour all-in one printer
– Guest bedroom / wardrobe room with design fold-out couch bed (1.4m x 2m) and large custom made closet.
• Luxurious bathroom which includes a full bath and separate walk-in shower, both with thermostatic faucets, floor to ceiling tiling and nut wood cabinets and finishing.
• Fully equipped Siematic kitchen with high-end appliances and large cooking island.
• Spacious living room with floor to ceiling windows across 2 of the 4 walls of the room. Living room furnished with high-end design furniture from Gispen, Artifort and B&B Italia and a Samsung “Serif” design smart TV.
• Large balcony (1.6 x 15 meter) accessible from all bedrooms and the living room, facing the South-West so in the sun from around noon until sunset. Furnished with design Fermob aluminium garden chairs set large freestanding Fat Boy hammock and dune grass plants.
• Washroom with washer, dryer, storage racks and cleaning utensils.
• Two toilets (one in the bathroom and one separate toilet)
• Separate large heated storage room (2 x 6.5 meters) on the same floor as the apartment.
Building features and services
• Front desk manned 6 days a week by building service manager which provides access security and services like accepting packages from suppliers and many other optional services.
• High class building security with security cameras at all building entrances and in the elevators, and security tag entrance controls for outside doors and lift operation.
• Central internal heated bike storage room provided for use free of charge.
• In building commercial parking garage. Access to elevators directly from the parking garage by means of a security tag. Parking not included in rent. There is an option to lease a parking space.
• Several in building hotel rooms on the 25th floor can be rented for guests for a modest fee. (exclusively available for residents of the building).
• Many wining, dining and entertainment venues within close (walking) distance including:
– Main city theatre Nieuwe Luxor with 1500 seats almost directly across the street.
– 10+ restaurants / bars within 1-10 minutes walking from the building, including the iconic Hotel New York hotel and restaurant which has a large terrace overlooking the river. There is also a bistro and a Japanese restaurant on the ground floor of the building itself.
– Arthouse cinema Lantaarn het Venster directly across the street from the building. It has 5 movie screens and hosts 9000+ movies and various concerts and festivals each year.
• Many public transport options nearby:
– Metro, tram and bus station within 5 minutes’ walk.
– Main water taxi station within 5 minutes’ walk which provides speed boat connections to over 30 destinations in the Rotterdam city centre and the harbour area. Practical, quick but also much fun!
• Super market (Albert Heijn) across the street.
• All possible other shops within walking distance or within 5 to 10 minute ride with the metro or tram.
• The Feyenoord football stadium and a large Pathé movie theatre with 14 screens are 10 minute ride by tram away.
• High speed internet connection with Wi-Fi router is provided for and ready for immediate use.
• Cable TV subscription which includes international channels like CNN and BBC is provided for and ready for immediate use.
• Practically all lights in the apartment are ‘smart’ Philips Hue led light which can be dimmed and switched on/off via an app or via provided wireless remote controls. E.g. you can switch on/of or dim all lights in the apartment or in a specific room. (All lights can also be switched with regular light switches in each room.)
• The living room is furnished with a high end Bluetooth and Wi-Fi enabled Marshal speaker via which you can play your music from your smartphone.
• The apartment lights and the speaker can be voice operated with a google home microphone built in the Marshal speaker. For example you can dim the living room lights by saying “hey google, dim living room lights.”
• One entire wall in the living room is decorated with an acoustic panel with a 3D printed map of the city and harbour of Rotterdam.
• Penthouse telescope with 24-70x zoom magnification provided. Allows you to see The Hague on a clear day and passing boats in great detail every day.
Supplies and utensils
• Fully furnished and ready to move in. Supplies and utensils provided include:
– Cutlery, glassware and high end (Royal Edward) china for hosting 8+ people.
– Rosle cooking and frying pans set.
– Various other cooking utensils.
– Nespresso coffee machine.
– Hotel quality towels.
– 2 sets of bedding linen.
– Brand new high end, eco-friendly washer and dryer set.
– New Bosch ultra-silent vacuum cleaner.
– Iron and iron board.
– On start of rent “welcome home” set of basic supplies is provided including some drinks, snacks, coffee/tea, cleaning supplies, toiletries, ink for the printer etc.
• Rent 4500 euro per month, excluding costs
• Costs 375 euro per month which covers building services, internet, cable tv and heating, water and electricity.
• If costs for actual use of heating, water and electricity are in excess of 175 euro per month the costs can be adjusted going forward once per year to cover actual average monthly use if this is over 175 euro.
• Building usage terms and terms from the Association of Owners of the Building must be accepted by the tenant in writing.
• Tenant must co-operate with a background check. Rental is subject to acceptance of the prospective tenant by the owner.
• First month rent and a security deposit of 4500 euro must be prepaid prior to the start of the rental.
• starting point is a rental period of minimum 12 months, short rental period negotiable
Deze informatie is met de nodige zorgvuldigheid samengesteld. Alle verstrekte informatie moet beschouwd worden als een uitnodiging tot het doen van een bod of om in onderhandeling te treden. Onzerzijds wordt echter geen enkele aansprakelijkheid aanvaard voor enige onvolledigheid, onjuistheid of anderszins, dan wel de gevolgen daarvan. Alle opgegeven maten en oppervlakten zijn indicatief.
Adres: Wilhelminakade 529
Staat / Regio: Zuid-Holland
- Huurprijs: € 4.500 /mnd (exclusief servicekosten à € 375,00 /mnd)
- Waarborgsom: € 4.500 eenmalig
- Woonoppervlak: 75 m²
- Inhoud: 353 m³
- Bouwjaar: 2013
- Eigenschapstatus: Beschikbaar
- Soort appartement: Penthouse (appartement)
- Soort bouw: Bestaande bouw
- Bouwjaar: 2013
- Specifiek: Gemeubileerd
- Keurmerken: Energie Prestatie Advies
- Aantal kamers: 3 kamers (3 slaapkamers)
- Aantal badkamers: 1 badkamer en 1 apart toilet
- Aantal woonlagen: 1 woonlaag
- Gelegen op: 31e woonlaag
- Voorlopig energielabel: A Wat betekent dit?
- Isolatie: Dakisolatie, dubbel glas, muurisolatie, vloerisolatie en volledig geïsoleerd
- Verwarming: Stadsverwarming en gedeeltelijke vloerverwarming
- Warm water: Centrale voorziening
- Ligging: Aan water en open ligging
- Balkon/dakterras: Balkon aanwezig
Soort parkeergelegenheid: Parkeergarage